Jute Art Bag "Greenhorse", 26x22cm
including legally owed VAT plus shipping
Artfully hand-painted jute bag with unique screen print
Our hand-painted jute shopper combines the beauty of handmade works of art with the functionality of a trendy tote bag. Each of these bags is unique, carefully designed by hand and provided with a high-quality screen print.
The combination of hand-painted art and screen printing gives this jute bag an artistic flair that highlights your personality and individual style. The bag is not only a practical companion for everyday life, but also an expression of art and creativity.
The sturdy jute and high-quality craftsmanship ensure that this bag not only looks good but also lasts a long time. Wear them with pride and show the world your love for art and the environment.
Whether you use it for shopping, the beach, or as a stylish addition to your outfit, this hand-painted screen-printed jute bag will always accompany you. Every bag tells its own story, and it's waiting to become part of your story.
There are the following sizes to choose from:
Small: 26 x 22cm/ Depth: 13cm
Large: 42 x 33cm/ Depth: 19cm
Carry bag: Fits a 1.5 liter bottle
33 x 26cm/ depth: 14cm
Small: 26 x 22cm/ Depth: 13cm
Square: 30 x 30cm/ Depth: 20cm
⭐️The 40 cm long handles are made of cotton for a comfortable fit. The practical bag is certified with the LFGB label and is ideal for transporting food. Ideal if you want to avoid the less robust plastic bags in the supermarket. However, the robust jute fiber can also withstand other transport goods: full folders for university visits, drinks bottles from shopping and more can be safely transported from A to B.
⭐️ In addition, the shopper is equipped and certified with a bottom and side gusset as well as the OKEO-TEX STANDARD 100 label. This means that the pollutant-free bag can stand freely even without contents and is easy to fill
⭐️We are always open to special requests, just contact us without obligation via WhatsApp: 015117609261, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
⭐️Decorative items in the pictures are for inspiration and are not part of the offer! Since everything is unique, there are always deviations from the image material - we hope you are happy!
Jute, also known as “Golden Fiber,” is a natural plant fiber obtained from the stems of the jute plant. Originally native to India, jute has become one of the most versatile and environmentally friendly fibers in the world. Here is some important information about jute:
1. Origin and cultivation: Jute is mainly grown in countries such as India, Bangladesh, China and Thailand. The jute plant, which grows up to 4 meters high, requires few pesticides and herbicides, making it a sustainable source of fiber.
2. Sustainability: Jute is biodegradable and environmentally friendly. The plant binds large amounts of carbon dioxide as it grows, thereby helping to reduce greenhouse gases.
3. Versatile Use: Jute is used in numerous applications. The fiber is often made into sacks, ropes and packaging material. In addition, jute is also used for carpets, textiles, clothing and decorative items.
4. Robust and durable: Jute is an extremely durable fiber that can withstand even heavy loads. This makes them ideal for producing long-lasting products.
5. Decorative Applications: In the world of interior design, jute is very popular. Jute rugs, curtains, cushion covers and table runners give rooms a rustic and natural touch.
6. DIY Projects: Jute is a popular material for DIY enthusiasts. The fiber can be easily dyed, cut and decorated to create a variety of handmade items, from decorative vases to custom gift wrapping.
7. Eco-consciousness: The increasing demand for eco-friendly materials has made jute a preferred choice for people looking for sustainable alternatives.
Overall, jute is a remarkable fiber that stands out for its versatility and environmental friendliness. Their rustic charm and durability make them a popular choice in many areas, from agriculture to interior design. Jute is not just a fiber, but a symbol of sustainability and ecological awareness.