Easter egg: Gives the Easter bunny sugar beads/decorative object, real ostrich egg
including legally owed VAT plus shipping
⭐️Base of this egg object: emptied ostrich egg ⭐️decorated with artificial pearls ⭐️ Largest egg in the world
On the emptied ostrich egg there is a watercolor drawing of a cute bunny. This decorative object is available in many color variations so that you can decorate with your personal favorite color. Design your home uniquely with the unique pieces from the house - the name says it all! The corresponding wreaths from Drosselbart-Design are particularly nice for the “sugar pearl bunnies” - take a look under the heading: Shop the Look.
🥚 Unique thanks to handcraft and natural product
🥚 Made in Germany
🥚 is delivered in a practical collection box
🥚 solid porcelain feel
🥚 Symbolically powerful – not just at Easter time
An Easter without the typical Easter eggs is almost unimaginable. They have been an integral part of Christian celebrations for centuries as a symbol of life and fertility.
No two eggs are identical; they have grains, bumps and different sizes, even rough spots or discoloration. Of course they all have different shapes. All of these are for us "perfect imperfections" that we celebrate at Ei-nzigartig. You too?
approx. 16cm high & 13cm wide
Ostrich egg from South Africa
Hand decorated in
Neu-Isenburg / Hesse
real, empty egg: shell like porcelain, with a shiny surface
One-sided, natural back
Why has the Easter egg become such an important symbol of the Easter season?
Since the Middle Ages, the egg has been a symbol of the resurrection of Jesus Christ in Christian theology. From the outside it seems cold and dead, but inside new life is growing. The egg symbolizes the tomb in Jerusalem from which Jesus Christ rose from the dead on Easter Day. Christians from the Eastern Churches often decorate the egg with Christ waving the victory flag. Popular sayings say, for example: “Like a bird crawling out of an egg, Jesus broke the tomb.”
An ostrich egg has very different dimensions:
Height 17cm, width 16cm
It weighs about 400 grams and has a 2cm opening at the bottom.
⭐️No bowl is identical, they have grains, bumps and different pores - these are not flaws, but support the specialness and natural character.
⭐️Decorative items Decorative items in the pictures are for inspiration and are not part of the offer!
⭐️Egg is delivered in a practical storage box.
⭐️We are always open to special requests, just contact us without obligation via WhatsApp: 015117609261, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ostrich eggs: Fascinating knowledge about nature and culture
Ostrich eggs are a truly fascinating natural product that has a rich history and diverse uses.
1. Size and Weight: Ostrich eggs are the largest eggs laid by land animals. They can be up to 15 cm high and weigh 1.4 kg, making them real giants.
2. Traditional meaning: Even in ancient times, ostrich eggs had a symbolic meaning in various cultures. They were often ornately decorated and viewed as status symbols.
3. Legends and Stories: There are many stories about ostrich eggs in folklore. In some African cultures it is believed that the ostrich created the world and its eggs are the sun.
4. Fun fact: Despite their size, a single ostrich egg is equivalent to the volume of about 24 chicken eggs. This makes them the perfect ingredient for large events and recipes that require a lot of eggs.
5. Decorative Potential: Ostrich eggs are very popular among artists and craftsmen due to their unique shell patterns and size. They are often used for ornate ornaments and lampshades.
6. Sustainability: The ostrich farms where the eggs are obtained use sustainable practices. Ostrich eggs are therefore an environmentally friendly choice.
7. Versatility: Ostrich eggs can be used both in Easter decorations and as year-round decorative pieces. They suit different interior styles, from rustic to modern.
8. Care instructions: Ostrich eggs are durable, but it is important to protect them from moisture. Easy care with a damp cloth will keep them in top condition.
Overall, ostrich eggs are a fascinating natural product that combines tradition, culture and creativity. Their unique size, versatility and decorative potential make them a fascinating element in the world of art and furnishings.